You'll be using visual modelling tools to create simulations, including electrical, mechanical and air systems as well as embedded control systems.
- Strong C++, and experience with physics systems in a game engine
- Engineering/Science degree
- Excellent math and physics skills
- Understanding the principles of vehicle dynamics in multiple physics domains
- Experience using visual modelling tools (e.g Simulink)
- Great communicator and team player
- A passion to deliver quality simulation software
- Strong research skills and interest in real world vehicle systems
Perks include an excellent work-life balance, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, eye-care vouchers, free parking, and regular social and sporting activities!
Email apatel[@]creativepersonnel.co.uk for more information.