Having shipped Unreal Engine games before, you'd be helping an ambitious project using your insight to create something remarkable.
Novel and efficient content-creation pipelines are what keep you up at night, because they're so cool! You've worked with all the different aspects of game development, and you're looking for the opportunity to put it all together to make a great realistic FPS for console platforms.
- At least one UE4 based game shipped
- 3+ years' experience with Unreal Engine
- Strong C++ skills
- Know where Blueprints are great, and where it needs to be in C++
- Relentlessly optimistic
- Constructively voice ideas and opinions to the team
- Really understanding how communication is most valuable
- Finding cross-discipline collaboration to be energizing and stimulating
- Coaching less-experienced engineers to assist them in skill development
- Continually expanding knowledge of new game technologies and systems
- User support for all the Unreal tools
Email apatel[@]creativepersonnel.co.uk for more information