For this role you will be involved in the conceptualisation and design direction of a major project within the studio, with responsibility for the design vision and monitoring of that project throughout development.
You will have:
- A varied knowledge of games across all fields, including PC, console, mobile, and browser games
- The ability to create clear, concise documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- A detailed understanding of development processes
- Experience of using in-house and/or off-the-shelf tools to balance both meta-game and moment-to-moment gameplay
- The ability to present ideas to the design team, incorporate feedback to guide iteration and manage design reviews
- A minimum of 5 years proven game design experience
- Worked on at least 2 completed titles
Their exciting plans for future titles are based on the world's biggest entertainment properties, and you'll have the opportunity to work on all of the latest games platforms.
Perks include discounts on games, up to 20% in bonuses, and the most enjoyable and productive work atmosphere in the industry!
Email apatel @ creativepersonnel .co.uk for more information