Your capability of looking ahead, taking risks out of projects and communicating ideas with your teams will mean you play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team.
- 3-5 years experience in the games industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- First class communication skills.
- Ability to manage others within a team, producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed.
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution.
- 33 days holiday- Including 8 public holidays each year
- Private Healthcare (role dependent)
- Onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- Group Income Protection (role dependent)
- Free Independent financial advice
- Cycle to work scheme up to £1,000
- Free fruit and hot drinks
- Retro Gaming nights