Your capability of looking ahead, taking risks out of projects and communicating ideas with your teams will mean you play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team.
- 3-5 years experience in the games industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- First class communication skills.
- Ability to manage others within a team, producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed.
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution.
Their exciting plans for future titles are based on the world's biggest entertainment properties, and you'll have the opportunity to work on all of the latest games platforms.
Perks include discounts on games, up to 20% in bonuses, and the most enjoyable and productive work atmosphere in the industry!
Email apatel @ creativepersonnel .co.uk for more information