The studio is currently working on 3 AAA titles for VR/Xbox One/PS4/Nintendo Switch made in UE4, and 3 mobile games in Unity ranging from small to very high profile.
They're on the lookout for an Unreal programmer that is highly motivated to create high quality games in Unreal Engine, together with the existing team of veteran engineering professionals; amongst them engineers who actually developed the UE4 engine and come from Epic Games directly.
- Strong C++
- Xbox and/or Playstation development, incl TRC / XR
- Multiplayer functionality
- Experience with version control software such as SVN or GIT
- Passionate about code quality
- Experience with gameplay programming
- Experience with creating tools and/or plug-ins for pipeline improvement
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Must be open for, and flexible with, feedback from supervisors, producers and clients.
Email apatel @ creativepersonnel .co.uk or drop me a personal message on LinkedIn for more information.