Ideally looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production, you will be very proactive and able to establish systems for planning, reporting, and controlling various aspects of production. You will also be working in close collaboration with the Game Management team and the Leads to achieve goals in time and quality.
Reporting to the projects Executive Producer, your responsibility for supporting the tech programmers on the project in all their respective fields will involve driving and facilitating communication and development, as well as providing inspiration and motivation for a team of talented programmers and engineers.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Producer or Lead Programmer in a AAA console videogame production or a comparable software production of similar complexity
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and software packages
- Good understanding of general software development practices
- Good knowledge and understanding of system integration and version control
- Experience with software defect tracking methods
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, in English
- Strong conflicts resolution skills
Around Christmas, they welcome the actual family! The studio is filled with all of their kids making ginger bread houses and paper cuttings. In the summertime there are often football games, or if you prefer, a monthly board game night where you can go totally analogue.
…and work takes place in between.
Email apatel[@]creativepersonnel.co.uk for more information!
AAA TECHNICAL PRODUCER MANAGER LEADER GAMES CONSOLE COMMUNICATION ENGINEER