- As Account Manager, you would be tasked with taking the initial brief from the client and marrying audience insight to their strategic ambitions.
- You'll be managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy, injecting innovation into all media solutions.
- Working closely with your planning counterparts and your counterparts in the investment teams, you'll ensure ultimate quality control of all plan execution with the support of a Planner to build out the strategic recommendation for briefs, ranging from five to eight figure budgets
- Externally facing, you will represent their culture and our Open Source, Outcome First proposition at all times whether dealing with clients, suppliers or partner agencies.
- A good university degree
- Knowledge of all media and strong communications planning skills, ideally with some prior strategy experience gained at another media agency.
- Experience working on a large retail or FMCG account.
- A deep interest in strategy and a desire to specialise in this area
- Exceptional account management skills.
- The aptitude to develop teamwork and the mentorship of juniors on your team.
- A strong collaborator who is skilled at communicating with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong eye for detail
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for fast-paced, creative accounts with changing briefs.