Strategic Comms Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Strategic Comms Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£32000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 17:46|
As Strategic Planning Manager, you take the strategic design imperatives and communications idea and deploy a variety of data and intelligence to identify appropriate communications solutions.
You are able to plot the course of action your team of Comms Planner needs to take, to address the challenge and ensure best practice, innovative thinking is applied.
In this role, you are responsible for the preparation of the communications flowchart, and ensuring the communications plan is built on solid, data rich fundamentals that help brands grow. Working with partnerships, media vendors, and your communications team, you ensure the accuracy of the inputs required for the development of the flowchart, and are responsible for ensuring any changes made to the approach are reflected in the plan.
You are a gifted planner who is able to synergize multiple data points into a cohesive story around the communications idea. You are a strong and nurturing manager, able to ensure your support design talent are able to produce high quality planning inputs that result in an effective, culturally resonant, highly connected communications solution.
The agency is a key strategic partner to the client's business so an interest and competency in the strategic side of planning is important to this role. As an agency, they also provide creative solutions to business challenges so a history of being able to provide these is also crucial for a successful candidate.
• Strong, rigorous Media planning skills
• 1+ years of experience in managing or developing staff
• Ability to delegate and oversee direct reports
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong time-management and organisational skills
• Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Proven problem solving ability
• Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's