This is a role to work in a top independent agency based in Surrey who are looking for a highly experienced communications and media strategist with knowledge and expertise across all media channels. Previous media agency experience is essential (ideally 5 + years).
- This role is to lead a number of the agencies key accounts with hands on managemet and attendance of client meetings
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in pro-actively generating, developing and growing business by sharing knowledge, ideas and experience.
- Be actively involved in new business – from initial conversation, through to pitch process. The ability to write compelling, intelligent and balanced media proposals, recommendations and documents is essential.
- The successful candidate will be confident and comfortable in pitch situations and be happy to present media ideas in face to face environments to mixed audiences of varying numbers.
- An ability to reason across multiple media channels and recommend media in a positive and robust way whilst always maintaining a professional front and delivering proposals with context, passion and balance is essential.
- The desire to strive for media excellence and deliver the very best solutions, whilst being aware of the clients KPI’s and required ROI is essential.
- Understanding what constitutes a ’lead’ for a client, and the ability to produce reports which measure and monitor leads/conversions/CPA’s is a necessary part of the role.
- A mature understanding and working knowledge of the role that commonly used research tools play is require : TGI, Mediatel, Mintel, Nielsen, Hitwise.
- To act as a role model and source of information to the younger less experienced members of the team.