We are looking for a Strategy Manager to support the development of strategic recommendations that solve client challenges. The successful candidate will help to guide teams through our process by identifying the key cultural, consumer and market intelligence required to design the best possible holistic communications strategy for that task.
Candidates should have a passion for people, brands and ideas and an insatiable curiosity for culture in every sense. Candidates should believe what brands can & should mean in the world, and are driven by the desire to understand the changing world and people’s subsequent shifting motivations and behaviors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping create strategic recommendations and engaging with the client in an advisory capacity in conjunction with the Strategy Team. It is not their responsibility to manage the client relationship & you will report to the Client Lead to deliver brilliant strategic thinking for the client team.
The Strategists generate smart and strategic brand platforms that inspire and inform the conditions needed for each brand to grow. They are the agency’s cultural architects, single-minded in both their approach and ambition to create lasting cultural impact vs. singular media moments
A brilliant & diverse group of creatives, analysts, planners & anthropologists, they are charged with leveraging the cultural landscape to find the most profitable communications opportunity for growth.
- Are experts in consumer & cultural insight
- Lead the creation of strategic platforms that inspire & inform the Communications Design process
- Work with creative & cultural collaboration partners (media, creative, technology, platforms, Strategic Business Units) to shape how a brand will behave & lead within culture
- Lead the development and identification of new & interesting cultural opportunities (audiences to target &/or spaces to inhabit) to meet & surpass the required business goals
- Be considered a valuable contributor during client meetings, providing, for example, research &/or deep understanding of how consumers are interacting with culture
- Partner with Analytics to develop new tools, inputting into the development of new & cutting edge proprietary planning, research and reporting models for Initiative
- Lead ideation team sessions in conjunction with wider teams to generate creative & compelling communications ideas
- Experience in integrated planning role in media, creative, innovation or communications discipline (digital, content, invention, social, activation)
- Ability to think differently: creative & adaptive, entrepreneurial, independently-minded; deeply immersed in cultural understanding and driven by a desire to know more about the world / to better understand people’s motivations & behaviors in the shifting landscape
- A collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease
- Ability to interpret data from multiple sources to form insights that be leveraged in the development of strategies