Support Systems Unity Programmer - Games Studio
|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus Scheme|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2586|
I am currently on the lookout for a Support Systems Programmer for a top mobile studio. The studio has been behind multiple successful games and is now working on multiple exclusive projects on mobile.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Have a minimum of 4 years Games Industry Experience.
– Have a strong working knowledge of Unity 3D.
– Have shipped multiple titles using Unity 3D.
– Excellent teamwork skills.
– Excellent working knowledge of xCode.
– Able to design, architect, test and implement game features.
– Ideally have experience with c++
– Ideally have some experience with game sdk integration/bug fixing.
– Ideally have experience with supporting live games.
If this role is of interest apply now.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
**Build Tools Programmer - AAA games studio - £35K**
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Health/Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, Profit Sharing, + more
Senior Engine Programmer - AAA Games Studio London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets. Zero Overtime
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets. Zero Overtime