The role will see you based from their modern Buckinghamshire office working closely with the Operations Manager you will be the main point of contact for all technical inquiries that arise from the company’s event and installation projects in the UK and overseas.
A combination of your strong communication skills and technical knowledge will help you to provide remote support and aftercare for the company’s portfolio of live event and integration projects, you will also project manage key client events as well as being the go-to technical resource for the AV department and wider business.
You currently have a strong technical background that encompasses practical knowledge of pro AV, audio and lighting supplemented with a desire to learn more and develop under the wing of proven AV specialists consisting of technicians, project managers, and designers
- Practical knowledge of AV, lighting, and audio
- Ability to work with schematics
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Experience with or desire to learn AV system design
- Confident working in a busy deadline driven environment
- Full clean driving license
- Competitive salary with a discretionary bonus
- Industry and manufacturer training and development
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- 33 Days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA