Do you want to be part of one of the biggest mobile games leaders? Then Creative Personnel have the perfect opportunity for you! Here at Creative Personnel we have an unbelievable opportunity to work for an industry giant within Europe. Our client create some of the most amazing mobile games on both iOS And Android.
A successful candidate will be professional, passionate about video games, a problem solver, proactive, team player, rigorous and detail-oriented. Furthermore in this role you will show how smart you are, your creative skills and practicality all at the same time. In addition, you will have the ability to show your strong technical background and organizational skills that translate into successful and timely deliverables. The perfect animator will be able to produce great animations but also has the capability to mentor and give feedback to fellow animators.
With all this in mind my client has a host of benefits which include; Flexible working-times, free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit), Play area (ping-pong, free coin-ops, consoles). Paddle and football courts and after work company events every month.
- 4+ years of animation experience in videogames.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity.
- Excellent knowledge of 2d animation packages.
- Experience in rigging.
- Experience with 3D Studio Max is a plus.
- Experience with CAT is a plus.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Very strong both technically and creatively.
- Experience reviewing and giving feedback, mentoring.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- Proactivity in solving interdepartmental issues.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken & written).