In this role you will be key to transforming the visual direction and aspiration for our 3D environment and spaces into reality. Through knowledge of the technology combined with a passion and ability to create solutions, you will bridge the gap between artists and developers to create beautiful best in class 3D environments within out products.
Forming a core part of our team, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Art Director, Creative Director and a team of Designers, Software developers and Program Managers to inspire, drive and support the art vision and direction through all stages of production.
Sounds like an amazing job opportunity right? Then Read the spec below and if it matches your skillset then get your CV across now!
- Responsible for the creation and functioning of our rendering pipeline, including the creation of shaders, lighting and environments.
- Work closely with Art Director and Creative Director to research new tech and visual direction to deliver top quality rending solutions.
- Manage, create and optimize real-time ready assets for product and product demos.
- Create and debug prototypes, pipeline tools and visual effects.
- Debug broken models.
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplined team
- Deliver content on schedule and to high standards
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of the technology behind rendering
- Ability to debug and code using tools like Unity to prototype ideas and concepts
- Proficient in c# and unity
- Deep knowledge of shader programming in unity’s CG, HLSL or CGFX
- Basic understanding of c++ code for debugging.
- General ability to create 2D and 3D art for prototypes and paint content.
- Understanding of some form of offline renderer.
- Versatile with superb creative credentials and a passion for all aspects of the creative process.
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant experience.