This opportunity with give you the chance to work alongside a strong team and add your own personal touch to the amazing projects they are working on. This is also chance to work on the next generation of entertainment being built by an energetic team with a big mission.
If you feel you are an outstanding individuals who shares this vision and are excited about this amazing opportunity, then read the short spec below and get your CV into my in-box!
- Responsible for the creation and functioning of our rendering pipeline, including the creation of shaders, lighting and environments.
- Work with artists and engineers, to debug visual issues and prototype new ideas and concepts to deliver best in class visual treatments, filters and environments.
- Work closely with Art Director and Creative Director to research new tech and visual direction to deliver top quality rending solutions.
- Manage, create and optimize real-time ready assets for product and product demos.
- Create and debug prototypes, pipeline tools and visual effects.
- Debug broken models.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of the technology behind rendering
- Ability to debug and code using tools like Unity to prototype ideas and concepts as well as help engineers to investigate issues.
- Proficient in c# and unity to help create demos and prototypes, experience with VR/MR is an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of shader programming in unity’s CG, HLSL or CGFX is also a fine alternative.
- Have a basic understanding of c++ code for debugging.
- General ability to create 2D and 3D art for prototypes and paint content.
- Understanding of some form of offline renderer.
- Able to respond and adapt quickly/efficiently to creative changes.
- Versatile with superb creative credentials and a passion for all aspects of the creative process.
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant experience.