An illustrious UK-based studio is on the lookout for an exceptional Technical Artist to take part in the production of their next AAA, Open-world title. The successful Technical Artist will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best creative talent in the Games industry to produce a breath-taking project. If you’re constantly looking to push the boundaries of artistic creation and have a burning passion for all things video games this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- As Technical Artist, you will be responsible for building internal art processes and guiding asset pipeline implementation in collaboration with other art teams.
- Ideally you’ll have extensive experience of shipping titles on console
- You will have wide experience with current industry toolsets
- Experience of working on published titles on console platforms
- Knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Experience of Game Engines : Unreal, Unity
- 3DS Max / Maya proficiency and experience
- Exposure to C++ and/or C# and Houdini
- You are knowledgeable in a range of techniques for specialising 3D Packages (i.e. scripts, plug-ins)
- Experience with Shader creation / PBR workflow
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Passion for video games / visuals in games
- You’re an effective communicator, work great in a team context and contribute ideas