This is an opportunity to work in one of the best AAA Studios , working on some of the very best games in the industry to date. If you love Sci-Fi this could be a match made in heaven.
Sound like you? Then read the short spec below and get your CV across now before it is too late...
- Working with the Art Groups and Programmers
- Creating / improving different scripts / pipelines for art asset production
- Troubleshooting asset-related technical issues (3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.)
- Making recommendations on how to improve both product quality and group productivity
- Providing guidance and assistance to the Art Groups where required
- Coordinating with the other Studios within CIG to achieve project objectives
- Strong knowledge of 3DS Max/Maya and Photoshop
- Experience in creating art assets for PC games using 3DS Max/CryEngine/Maya
- Proficiency in MaxScript/MEL
- At least three years of relevant experience in the game development industry
- Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person
- Passion for computer games
- Ability to adapt to new technologies