The successful Technical Audio Visual Sales Manager will come from a strong Audio Visual background with experience in either Pro Audio, Feature and Effect Lighting, Ariel/Satellite & Signal Distribution, Voice & Data Infrastructure, or Access Control Systems & equipment.
The Technical Audio Visual Sales Manager will be required to:
- Manage existing Accounts, maximising sales opportunities and leads
- Further develop existing accounts while identifying and going after new business opportunities across multiple market sectors
- Design and Specify systems and solutions
- Deliver technical presentations, pitches and client training sessions.
- Assist in the preparation of technical user manuals & job documentation
- Travel to customer sites in order to deliver technical material and assist with product set-up, testing and training.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the world of AV – Installs or Technical Sales
- The ability to read and interpret technical white papers and documentation.
- Strong team-leading, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in marketing and producing targeted sales strategies
- Able to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed in a fast-paced and stressful working environment.
- Must be fluent in all forms of AV signals, cabling and technologies.
- Proficient in IT/Communication technologies and terminology.
- Experience and familiarity with Electronics and Audio Visual technology of all description (Digital Signage, Switching, Control)
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AV, A/V, A-V, Sales, AV Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, DMX, Artnet, Crestron, AV Sales, Technical, Quoting, Account Manager, AV Sales