The successful Technical AV/VC Sales Account Manager will come from a strong Audio Visual background with experience in Display devices, Video Conferencing, Digital Signage, Control Systems (Extron, Crestron), etc.
The Technical AV/VC Sales Account Manager will be required to:
- Manage internal sales opportunities and leads
- Develop current accounts and new business opportunities across multiple market sectors
- Provide integrated AV/IT solutions and systems to clients of all industry and size.
- Deliver technical presentations, pitches and client training sessions.
- Assist in the preparation of technical user manuals & job documentation
- Travel to customer sites in order to deliver technical material and assist with product set-up, testing and training.
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical sales
- The ability to read and interpret technical white papers and documentation.
- Strong team-leading, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in marketing and producing targeted sales strategies
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced and stressful working environment.
- Must be fluent in all forms of AV signals, cabling and technologies.
- Proficient in IT/Communication technologies and terminology.
- 2-3 years installation experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience and familiarity with Electronics and Audio Visual technology of all description (VC, Digital Signage, Switching, Control)
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AV, A/V, A-V, Sales, AV Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, VC Sales, Video Conference, AMX, Crestron, Extron, Account Manager, AV Sales