Do you want to be part of one of the biggest mobile games leaders? Then Creative Personnel have the perfect opportunity for you! Here at Creative Personnel we have an unbelievable opportunity to work for an industry giant within Europe. Our client create some of the most amazing mobile games on both iOS And Android.
A successful candidate will have the ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to managing and growing a tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. Furthermore you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at managing conflicts. You will be a Technical member of the game management team, reporting directly to the VP Product of the game and to the VP Technology of the company.
Finally you will work with other members of the game management team to define and implement new procedures. In addition, our client boast more than 300 talented professionals with one of the most state of the art offices in the country! This includes heaps benefits which are; Medical care, Free lunch, Device budget, Social events, Spotify premium, In-house gym, Hairdresser, Physio and relocation benefits.
- Excellent people management skills - Having managed at least a medium size team
- Ownership - the ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience shipping and maintaining an online game (ideally mobile).
- Collaboration - team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company
- Proactivity - continuously challenge and improve
- Clear vision - have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game
- Great organisation and planning skills
- Passionate about gaming
- Analytical mindset