Do you want to be part of one of the biggest mobile game developers? Then Creative Personnel have the perfect opportunity for you! Here at Creative Personnel we have an unbelievable opportunity to work for an industry giant within Europe. Our client create some of the most amazing mobile games on both iOS And Android.
You will be the main point of contact responsible for technology of a brand new live game. You will be the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap. As a part of the role you will identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute. A sort of mini-CTO within your own start-up.
Furthermore, the perfect candidate will be an influencer, a risk taker and a Tech Leader. You will have the potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual to contributing and managing a growing tech team. In addition you be negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results.
Finally you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at managing conflicts. You will be a Technical member of the game management team, reporting directly to the VP Product of the game and to the VP Technology of the company. You will have to collaborate with other Tech Directors to share best practices and technology approaches/solutions. You will work with other members of the game management team to define and implement new procedures.
- Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of a f2play mobile game (client, server, live operations, devops): you have done this already for multiple years.
- Excellent people management skills: you have managed at least a medium size team for a while now.
- You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills (you can actually explain technology topics to people with little technical background).
- Experience shipping and maintaining an online game (ideally mobile).
- Collaboration: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company.
- Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve.
- Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game.
- Great organisation and planning skills.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Analytical mindset