About the company
This company’s culture embraces creativity, diversity and progression. They support their staff and help them to reach their full potential in their career. With over 10 venues in different countries, this company is imaginative and bold and always push boundaries to get the best results. In offering the best customer service experience and ensuring each event is differentiated by its uniqueness, this company continue to grow from strength to strength and showcase this by making each experience a memorable moment.
You will need to maintain the extensive inventory of equipment, oversee freelance technical support and deliver solutions for various events you will manage and maintain all technical infrastructure i.e. rigging, lighting, audio visual, power, data and networking, control and comms systems. You’ll need to manage the freelance technical team and ensure all equipment is set and ready to go at all times. As a Technical Events Manager you’ll be the main point of contact for clients on a day to day basis to ensure customers requirements and expectations are fulfilled. Along with the. You’ll play a major part in making sure all equipment is up to the company’s standards.
- Experience using equipment to the standard of BS7909
- CAD drawing experience
- PAT Testing
- Basic Health & Safety knowledge (IOSH level would be preferred)
- Support the Senior Technical Manager on Cap Ex and Op Ex
- Strong communications skills and commercial sense
- Experience in handling Audio and Lighting equipment
- Be proactive, focused and resilient
- Attention to detail and hard working
- Be motivate and passionate about your role
- Be able to adapt to the fast pace atmosphere
- Great subject knowledge in video and data
- Very good IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
With a competitive salary, this company has excellent benefits which includes a generous discounts across their locations.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA