My client, a successful integrated events company based in Hertfordshire, is now looking to expand their creative department. As such they are now looking for an experienced and versatile Technical Events Project Manager to deliver high standard and innovative events for their Blue Chip clients.
The successful Technical Events Project Manager will be required to:
- Have extensive experience in Event Lighting, Video, Sound and Rigging
- Manage projects and events throughout the lifecycle – from Pitch to Onsite Delivery
- Fully understand and work with Technical CAD drawings
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Work with production and creative departments to manage pitches and proposal documents
- Ensure budgets are managed to ensure maximum profitability without compromising quality
- Ensure the successful execution of all productions and events
- Stretch the creative understanding of all client briefs to deliver the best possible events
- Manager project budgets to maximise profit margins without compromising the delivery of the event or the client relationship
- Management of teams to ensure that all reporting staff comply with company policies
If you feel this role is right for you, please Apply Now with your full, updated CV detailing your full events background.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Events, Production, Pitch, Delivery, Event Manager, Production Manager, Project Manager, Event Delivery, Lighting, Sound, Video, Rigging, Live Events, Corporate, Blue Chip, Corporate Events, Projects