The company own and operate a number of properties in Europe and within these sites they house a range of unique and exciting event spaces. Due to positive changes within the business they now require an experienced Technical Manager to join them.
This position will sit within the overall events team and you will be working closely with the Senior Technical Manager and the Production Managers to help manage the infrastructure and technical requirements for event requirements across two sites in London. Within these sites there are number of event spaces that provide organisations and companies with a fantastic platform to host their events and your role will be integral to making sure that their experiences exceed expectations. You will have a key part in making sure their extensive inventory of professional event equipment across power, lighting, AV audio, networking, comms and control systems is managed and maintained so that they are show ready and you will also be responsible for planning the allocation of technical resources, all scheduled equipment testing, managing freelance crew on site and the purchasing of new equipment.
You have a solid level of experience within the events industry which showcases the following:
- Strong electrical background in relation to live events
- Experience of managing temporary equipment installations to BS7909 standard
- PAT testing experience
- Practical experience maintaining a range of professional kit across audio ,lighting and AV
- Ability to lead ,manage and mentor technical crew
- H&S knowledge to at least IOSH level
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent logistics and operational experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Great communication skills
On offer is a competitive basic based on experience and the opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, creative organisation and contribute to some really great events. So for further information and consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA