This company provides a range of technical and pro audio, AV and lighting solutions for entertainment, installation and consultation projects in the UK and Europe.
As a dynamic and innovative organization, they have a creative and proactive approach to their clients, and they are now looking for an equally dynamic person to be their new Project Coordinator
If you are someone who is keen to expand on your technical knowledge and grow professionally, they will be very keen to meet you.
The position will see you deeply involved with the Projects Team helping them to maintain and continually evolve their high standards of project delivery for a range of AV, event and entertainment projects. This will involve a variety of responsibilities that will utilize your technical, creative and organizational ability so you can expect to be involved in the event delivery, equipment prep, design of system installations and logistics management. In addition to this, you will also provide training assistance for the technical team helping to develop them for overseas projects
- Practical knowledge of pro AV, lighting and audio
- Ability to work with /or understand technical schematics
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Experience with CAD (additional training will be given)
- Confident working with both PC and MAC
- Proactive nature
- Ability to work in time-pressured environments
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA