The company has a global reach and you will play a key part acting as the interface between the Business Development Manager (BDM) and the European customer base ensuring enquires are dealt with in a manner that meets their expectations. The position gives you the opportunity to blend your technical knowledge, customer support and administration into a handy package with a dash of your own unique personality .The European team has been established for a relatively short time so this means as their success continues there will be opportunities for you to develop your role and grow with the with company.
To be considered you are able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Practical knowledge of lighting controls and solutions used within entertainment sector
- Familiarity with products such as LED bars and pixel bars.
- A good practical understanding of DMX ,RDM and Art Net protocols
- An excellent and confident level of written and verbal communication
- A desire to develop your sales ability or experience of a sales structure
- A dedicated and committed attitude
- The ability to prioritise and plan
- A high level of self-motivation
You will receive a competitive salary based on experience and you will be part of a successful award winning organisation. For further information and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA