My client is a growing digital agency, based in South West London, within easily commutable distance from Waterloo and Clapham Junction stations. As a search engine optimisation (SEO) Manager, you will join a great team of enthusiastic individuals, who handle the implementation of some exciting campaigns, across several sectors ranging from Travel, Lifestyle and Beauty to Technology and Finance!
This role is to provide ongoing up-to-date technical on and off page SEO services and recommendations to a range of clients across multiple industries and language/country markets, as well as assuring technical standards are met within the business at all times.
- Strategic planning and implementation of local, regional and international SEO strategies
- Executing implementation of technical SEO best practice
- Assuring the implementation and optimisation of all tracking measures / attribution models
- Conducting in-depth SEO audits (on-page and off-page)
- Monitoring and maintaining high standards on all technical aspects of clients' SEO strategies
- Taking active part in daily/weekly internal and client meetings
- Communicating solutions effectively to internal stakeholders
- Provide to aid and assistance to business development
- Troubleshooting of crawling errors, server issues etc
- Providing actionable reporting to internal stakeholders
- Being the owner of technical SEO conformity of all websites and highlighting potential for improvements to the HoD/SEO strategist
- Be the educator and advisor for SEO Executives and other members of the Digital team on SEO best practice
- 2 + years technical SEO experience with a proven track record
- Strong experience implementing tracking solutions (Google Analytics, Tag Manager) and schema mark up
- Experience with Google and Bing Search Console (Webmaster Tools), Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of various CMS: preferably Wordpress and Magento
- Confident use of industry specific tools and platforms
- Proficient with HTML, CSS
- Solid experience in carrying out in-depth technical audits
- Advanced expertise with Google Analytics including Search Crawl and Log Analysis and other web-analytics
- Highly numerate, with strong understanding of statistical and arithmetic analysis.
- Free breakfast from your choice of a Full English or Continental every Friday before work.
- Perkbox Membership with a variety of discounts
- A company social every quarter
- Cakes on your birthday
- Plus many more...
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail then get in touch!