You will be a key part of the senior leadership team for one of our games. Your responsibilities will include:
- Elevating the realism of the characters and environment through cutting-edge technology. We want to push the boundaries of areas such as hair and cloth simulation, facial animation, cameras, lighting and environmental photogrammetry.
- Collaborating with the other discipline directors to provide a clear vision for the game, and help to communicate that vision to the team.
- Providing pragmatic technical solutions to support the features of the game.
- Giving technical advice to help with project planning.
- Working closely with the programming leads to ensure high quality code that meets the requirements of the game.
- Breadth of Knowledge – you have broad knowledge of game development, spanning both the technical and creative areas of production.
- Great Communicator – you are able to communicate clearly with and get the best out of groups and individuals. You are able to rapidly understand requirements and issues, in order to accurately specify solutions.
- Skilled Engineer – you have excellent programming skills, but with a director-level perspective.
- Proven Background – you have been a major player in the production of AAA titles.
- Experience shipping games on console or PC. - you have detailed knowledge of SDK and technical requirements of Sony PlayStation 4, Microsoft Xbox One or high-end Windows PC.
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Always striving for quality