Creative Personnel are proud to offer this captivating opportunity to work along-side our fantastic client who is based in Oxfordshire. As a technology programmer you will help build and maintain the technology and tools used across their products. This opportunity comes with a host of benefits which include; Relocation, Excellent Bonuses, Healthcare, Pension, Free Drinks & Snacks, Club-Wembley Football Tickets. Zero Overtime.
If you can demonstrate talent and passion within the team you will fit right in. This is an opportunity to be an important part of that team. Our client is looking for a committed team members who are happy to get stuck in and get their hands dirty for the good of the team.
A successful candidate will work alongside existing programmers to:
• Design & implement updates to existing technology
• Design & implement new technology features & functionality
• Port core technology codebase to new platforms as required
• Work with entire team on technology planning
• Eventually take ownership of key technology features
Key skills required include:
- At least 2 years C/C++ experience in a games technology environment.
- Multiple shipped titles across a range of platforms.
- Knowledge and experience across the entire spectrum of videogames technology: Rendering (e.g. OpenGL, Metal, Vulkan), Audio, Networking, Architecture, Performance
- Working knowledge of multiple recent generation hardware platforms.
- Strong maths ability
- An interest in sports games would be useful but not relevant
- Excellent communication, organisation and team-work skills
- Experience and a history of released titles