Are you looking for a challenging and varied role in a small, friendly and dynamic company?
This is a a fast-growing technology business in the Cambridge area, currently looking to expand their team.
The ideal candidateWill have a predominantly test background with some experience in product support or vice-versa. Will have experience of writing as well as following test specifications and automated test scripts. Will have a processoriented and logical approach to their work and be able to liaise effectively with members of the software development team. Any experience in the smart home install market (such as control system programming) will be a distinct advantage.
- Have a logical and enquiring approach to problem solving
- Understand how to write and run automated test scripts
- Some experience liaising with customers via ‘phone and e-mail
- Understand how to use support-ticket and bug-tracking systems
- Be able to set-up and configure equipment (such as test systems and home automation peripherals)
- Educated to AVCE/HND/HNC level in a technical or scientific subject
- Some understanding of programming and/or control software
- Experience in A/V or smart home installation
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
The CompanyA leading software consultancy specialising in technology integration with particular focus on the IoT, Smart Home and Smart Building industries. A trusted software development partner for many well-known global brands and has particular expertise in the integration of smart devices for Audio Visual residential and commercial solutions.
Working with all major control systems (such as Control4, RTI, Crestron, AMX, Elan, URC) and some of the biggest names in AV installation (such as Bose, Yamaha, Naim Audio, Wyrestorm, CYP).
Employee BenefitsSalary + profit-related bonus
25 days’ holiday + public holidays
Flexible times 37.5 hours per week (core hours 10 – 4)