Excellent opportunity for an outstanding technical professional in an audiovisual control system solutions firm in a rapidly growing industry who is seeking for an Senior Crestron Programmer to join rapidly growing company and an opportunity for learning and advancement.
As a small business, each member of the company is a vital component and directly impacts the success of the company.. Must have deep knowledge of working with as many of the following as possible: Extron, FSR, Polycom (audio and video), Polycom, Cisco, Clear One, Biamp, Crestron / AMX AV gear.
Deep knowledge of audio distribution, video distribution and switching. A good understanding of audio conferencing and video conferencing is a must.
Excellent organizational skills, good character, work ethic, dedication, and potential are as important characteristics in a candidate as experience and skills, and ability to multitask is part of the job.
- Consulting on clients' needs and specifying system functionality for their boadrooms, classrooms, and conference rooms
- Working with clients and internal personnel to manage projects, implement, commission and troubleshoot audiovisual control systems in the field
- Programming and implementing Crestron control systems for corporate audiovisual applications
- Providing technical support during implementation and ongoing client needs
- Traveling to clients' sites and manufacturers' training
- Attend company sponsored industry training to advance skills and remain up-to-date on the latest technology and products.
- Crestron Programming Certification or equivalent training and expertise
Minimum of two years of Crestron programming experience.