I am currently on the lookout for a Tools Programmer for a top AAA studio. The studio has been behind multiple successful games and is now working on multiple exclusive projects on PC and console and is looking for experienced tool programmers to help make them the next great game.
The role involves you developing new tools for the game while working closely with artists, designers, producers and other programmers to deliver a high quality experience.
If you have the experience and feel that you know what makes a great game from the development side of it then this could be the role for you.
Role & Responsibility’s
- Write good technical specifications
- Implement Pipeline tools.
- Write technical documentation
- Plan to implement the autonomy
- A strong understand of C++.
- Understanding of Game pipeline process.
- Understand of Content pipeline tools.
- Good knowledge of the AAA lifecycle
- 2+ years Tool engineering experience
- Positive and determined attitude
- Team player
If you’re interested in this role please don’t hesitate to get in touch. The studio has a competitive package and bonus scheme. Please email and send your CV to hexelby @ creativepersonnel.co.uk