Tools Programmer - Remote Working
|Salary:||dependant upon experience|
|Contact Number:||0207 929 2999|
• Work with the Technical Director, department leads and programmers to help with tools design and programming, including debugging and maintenance of existing tools
• Good debugging skills
• Self motivation
• Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills
• Working closely with other team members to Writing and maintaining tools documentation
In addition to the above a genuine interest in tools development is a must. Experience in the following would be an advantage:
• Automated build systems
• Web programming and Scripting
• Knowledge of game content creation pipelines and tools
• World Authoring Tools
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with HTML
Certain soft skills would stand you in good stead, too:
• Trust: be able to work from home regularly, and in a primarily online work environment. We’re built from the ground up to support distributed development, and it’s part of our DNA.
• Flexibility: be able to quickly fit in with a company with a mature and well-defined culture.
• Motivated: working from home, or remotely from the rest of the company, isn’t for everyone. You need to know what this style of work entails.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's