- Experience working on commercial audio visual installations and maintenance
- Ability to first and second fix audio visual systems
- Ability to fault find and maintain audio visual systems
- Ability to think on your feet and to problem solve
- Possess good communication skills
- handling all aspects of AV installation.
Don't delay have your CV over asap.
Trainee Audio Visual Installation Engineer
|Job Title:||Trainee Audio Visual Installation Engineer|
|Salary:||£15000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jade Kassaye|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 16:33|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audio Visual Installation Engineer Hertfordshire!!!
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Audio Visual Commissioning Engineer
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Audio Visual Technical Support-Junior
£18000 - £21000 per annum
Audio Visual Technician – (Event Production)
£19000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime
Audio Visual Project Manager (Event Production)
£35000 - £45000 per annum