I am looking for a bright and enthusiastic digital marketer for a position with great opportunities to broaden your horizons and learn new things. This is an entry-level position, however it is an important role within the company and offers a huge amount of scope to progress and choose a career path.
The role will be fast paced and varied, so if you can work well under pressure, have a love for networking and are great with people- then this is the perfect position for you! The successful candidate will be supporting the Community Manager on a leading SEO forum with over 10 million visitors per year.
- Engage the community of 1.2 million members
- Resolving support tickets
- Testing new SEO techniques, services and software.
- Opportunity to attend digital marketing conferences which may involve international travel
- Adaptable, eager to learn and ability to pick up knowledge quickly
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Social media
- Diplomatic and cool under pressure with good conflict management skills
- Critical thinker with the ability to demonstrate creative problem solving skills
- Self motivated, able to act on own initiative whilst working well in a small, tightly-knit team
- Knowledge of SEO and Internet Marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of Google analytics, HTML/CSS and Wordpress
- Opportunity to learn and stay at the cutting edge of digital marketing and SEO techniques
- Ability to manage your own workload and choose areas of interest to specialise in
- Free travel and accommodation provided for USA and UK digital marketing events
- Get involved in developing and hosting company events
- Parking included
- Company pension
- Company laptop and phone provided
- Lots of cups of tea and coffee
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON