Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Location – London
- Effective client account management
- Creative and innovative thinking and communicating in a way that will inspire others
- Develop and present compelling media strategy and plans
- Provide effective at briefs and coordinate and manage internal and external TV and digital teams and their output
- Create media strategy documents & plans and confidently and articulately present them
- ‘Pull apart’ insights and be prepared to fully engage with audience and industry research data.
- Propose bespoke research where relevant to cover off any knowledge ‘gaps’ that may exist.
- Be an integral part of new business process from developing leads and managing the process from initial briefing through strategy, document writing to pitch
- Provide input into brand positioning and marketing strategy
- Be prepared to be part of the industry, increasing your profile and visibility proactively
- This role would suit a creative and driven ‘thinker’ and ‘communicator’.
- The candidate must be able to prioritise and manage their time and others effectively as often they’ll be multiple work streams live at any one time.
- As we are a small but highly dynamic team meeting deadlines and great communication skills are a must.
- The ability to operate and communicate effectively at all levels from marketing executive through to senior management will be required.
- Networking will be expected as part of your role, not just with current clients but also building relationships with potential new business leads as well as with other relevant industry figures and agencies (e.g. trade publishers, PR agencies, production/creative agencies etc).
- Due to our relatively small size as a team, you are as much your own brand in this category as much as an agency ambassador.
- You will be required to immerse yourself in as much relevant client, market and industry knowledge as you can find to try and truly understand what children are consuming in the here and now.
- The role requires a fairly ‘fluid’ approach as no 2 jobs are the same and the candidate must be prepared to work in a dynamic environment where everyday tasks are different.
- Being an inquisitive character really helps!
- Overall understanding of the media industry
- Good communication ability
- Experience in Business Analysis
- Skills Desired
- Prince 2, Agile or similar qualifications
- BCS (ISEB), CCAB, CBAP or similar