I'm currently on the hunt for a top UI Artist looking to join one of the most established AAA Studios in the industry, working on some of the biggest and best games within the space.
• Design, creation and implementation of game User Interfaces using proprietary and middleware UI tools.
Does this opportunity sound perfect for you? Then read the short spec below and get your CV into my in-box today!!!
• Organisation and maintenance of game-ready assets for use in user interfaces, such as textures, icons, and fonts.
• Work with Design and Art Direction, on the creation and revision of UI concepts and prototype flows, to establish the UI direction.
• Work closely with Design direction to ensure clear communication of essential information to the player.
• Work with UI programmers to ensure correct functionality and visual fidelity.
Skills Experience and QualificationsEssential:
• Expert graphic design skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience creating user interfaces from concept to prototype to final.
• Excellent use of typography, composition, colour theory and motion graphics.
• Good understanding of UX design for console and PC
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with Art, Design and Code
• Must have a minimum of 5 years production working on AAA games.
• Adaptable to different game engine UI solutions
• Animation experience