UI Artist needed for outstanding AAA release
|Job Title:||UI Artist needed for outstanding AAA release|
|Location:||North West England|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Eismar|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 13:21|
Are you constantly seeking to push the boundaries of creative impact? Looking to implement integral components of UI into a huge-scale AAA world? Look no further. This amazing studio is on the search for their next UI Artist to infuse their title with exceptional quality in a collaborative context, with an immaculate attention to detail. The successful UI Artist will have a strong understanding of all aspects of creating and integrating high-end User Interfaces. In particular, the successful UI Artist will have a demonstrable track record of creating clean, high-end and aesthetically modern visuals in their UI work. Apply for this outstanding opportunity today!
• Work within the UI team driving and defining the look / feel of key user-interfaces and styles, engaging in all aspects of the design process.
• Construct menu systems, buttons, and other necessary UI assets as well as integrate those assets, iterating directly within the game engine to achieve exceptional results.
• Work with engineers and other team members in understanding functionality necessary for implementing various interface / interaction solutions.
• Present UI mock-ups and design solutions to the rest of the UI team.
• Proactively engage in the collaborative process and provide feedback and suggestions to fellow team members.
• At least three or more years of experience in designing user-interfaces for games and/or other related software mediums.
• Experience with software development processes, and working within production deadlines.
• A portfolio showcasing exceptional design skill and affinity toward clean and modern visual aesthetics.
• Moderate to high degree of experience in Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Experience working with version control software (Perforce, or similar).
• Ability to clearly articulate reasoning behind design decisions.
• International travel may be required as part of the role.
• Internally driven and proactive, harbouring a deep passion for establishing and maintaining great user experiences and stunning visual design.
• Experience in After Effects, 3D rendering software (e.g. 3DS Max, Cinema4D, etc.), Flash or other motion graphics software.
• Knowledge in ActionScript and / or similar scripting language.
• Experience developing for VR devices.
• Experience working within CryEngine.
This opportunity will allow you to develop as part of one of the world’s most dynamic teams, all whilst contributing to a project which is truly remarkable in scope. Applicants will need to provide a CV, Covering Letter as well as a portfolio or reel which showcases their UI Artwork. I look forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UI Artist needed for new AAA Action Game
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Technical Artist for incredible AAA game
Negotiable depending on experience
Vehicle Artist for award winning AAA Studio
£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Company bonuses, duvet days, beer fridge, complimentary refreshments
UI Programmer for AAA mobile studio
Producer for AAA franchise
£35000 - £50000 per annum