I’m currently on the lookout for a top UI Designer with UX experience to work on an exciting AAA project at a World Class studio.
They are looking for someone who can understand our end goals and communicate them into exciting, fresh and usable design. You will have extensive knowledge of UI patterns and what works/doesn't work on the web. You will work with an equally passionate and driven team who will collaborate, support and help implement with you.
• Create and explain solutions from wireframe designs through to final polished live product.
• Use your extensive modern web and technology knowledge to provide unique ideas and solutions.
• Be able to estimate time and deliver content in a timely manner and to deadlines.
• Partner with Content/Community and various other teams to formulate any required assets.
• Be flexible and eager to help where you can, whether it's with the latest web project or in game UI.
• Extensive experience as a Web and/or UI Designer/Artist.
• Exceptional design skills, production values and attention to detail.
• Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent conceptualisation ability, able to work from sketches through to final stage.
• Ability to create wireframes and visual design comps.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of layout, usability and function across multiple devices and browsers.
• A track record of self-starting and driving the necessary steps to achieve success.
• Knowledge and experience of the games industry a plus.
- BAFTA Renowned studio
- 30 years’ experience in Games
- Some of the best veteran AAA game designers and developers
- Chilled out atmosphere
- Free Drinks and Snacks.
If this role suits you I would love to hear from you, the role is urgent so don’t delay in applying.