Previous experience working on a global platform is essential combined with strong optimisation skills and a flair for page design.
- Develop, improve and adhere to ‘best practice’ processes such as creative reviews, briefing sessions etc.
- Have the authority to allocate jobs and ensure the department is run effectively
- Oversee and approve creative work on the projects you lead
- Managing stakeholders and their expectations
- Presenting to stakeholders and being able to communicate the thought process behind the designs.
- Leading the overall look and feel of the suite of websites.
- 5-10 years’ experience in digital design with more emphasis in web design
- Have excellent design skills and attention to detail
- Have a strong understanding of UX practice
- Accustomed in working with UX designer, copywriter and developer
- A good understanding and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity working with Content Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written language
- Solid time management, planning and organisation skills
- HND/Degree Level education in related field