Creative Personnel have a marvellous opportunity to work with one of our most inspiring clients based in the Netherlands. Our client develops mobile games and is looking for a Unity/C# Developer. You will be part of a team where you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
As a part of the team you will work closely with the project manager and designers to develop unique and original games. In addition you will make sure the games maintain excellent performance and great user experience. By working in their creative environment you can learn and grow. As result you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
The perfect candidate will beproven in game development and have excellent analytical and communication skills. Furthermore you will have experience with Unity and C#. Likewise you will have to be committed to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
Finally our client provides a host of benefits which include; free daily lunch and events, covered transportation costs and paid vacation, a stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games and Friday entertainment evenings.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Developing all aspects of game projects from the ground up using a shared code-base.
- Offer alternatives when technology constraints require design compromises.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Prioritizing own tasking and coordinating with lead effectively to ensure expectations are met.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Unity Developer programming in C#.
- A relevant professional or academic training.
- Commitment to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.