I am on the lookout for an experienced Unity Developer to work in an expanding world class mobile studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on a senior unity developer to expand their incredible high performance team.
In this role, you'll work with other top unity developers, designers, artists, testers and production members to create and develop game features if you're able to take a raw concept or idea and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any Unity Developer.
As a Unity Developer you will understand all the constraints of making a mobile game using the engine. You will have passion to craft and work within a high performance team but also know how to get the best out of Unity 3D.
- Excellent Understanding of all parts of Unity 3D
- Excellent Knowledge of either C#/Java/C++
- Good knowledge of debugging and problem solving.
- Great Understanding of how to get the best out of Unity3D.
- Understanding all the requirements and constraints of working on a mobile game.
- Can breakdown tasks accurately and also analyse existing modules of reasonable complexity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- At least 4 years’ experience with Unity3D
- Using Unity 3D as a team member.
- Shipped at least one IOS or Android Title
- Worked in an Agile environment