UX Designer required to join a world class organisation in Statistical Data in Fareham, UK. The role offers an attractive £35000-43000 salary
Key Skills & Background:
- Data informed design
- Practitioner in using data to inform design decisions various mechanism including A/B or multivariate testing
- Practitioner in designing interactions professionally for the web, mobile and/or native platforms
- Design Patterns and applications
- Practitioner in identifying and recommending appropriate design patterns based on existing mental models
- Practitioner in sketching/concepting, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping.
- Software products
- Practitioner in understanding the UX landscape and feeding potential changes into technical direction of UX design
- Team working
- Practitioner in working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and is able to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
- User centred design
- Practitioner in working in a user centred design environment, conducting usability studies either directly or alongside user researchers
The company’s Digital Transformation team research, design and build services in-house, using a small multi-disciplinary team in an agile working environment. The current focus of the team is the company’s public facing collection and dissemination.
- Contributing to the development and continual enhancement of the product
- Communicating/Partnering with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience, and managing stakeholders
- Deliver designs that meet web standards, ensuring that key elements are built in from the outset
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focussed and intuitive software
- Facilitating User Research (including observing and providing recommendations) and subsequently iterating design based on research outcomes
- Take responsibility for translating and driving through findings from users into design concepts, prototypes and production assets
The Company is committed to improving its product portfolio with a ‘digital first’ slogan. It aims to connect the company data with its users in innovative, creative and effective ways. They are looking for people to join the award-winning teams to lead the production of high quality statistical data information.