Not just that but i'm look for someone who has a passion and a thirst for cars and all things vehicles.
Does that sound like you? Then this may well be the dream job you've been hunting through the job boards for! So why haven't you applied already?
Read the short spec below and get your CV in to us before the chance has gone!
- Working from concept models and images turn them in fully functioning and flyable works of art – the work is both exteriors and mainly interiors.
- Collaborate with designers, technical artists, and partner studios to understand and implement correct file naming, and directory structure requirements within the engine’s and game’s limitations.
- As part of a team, maintain the high standards of modelling, texturing, PBR material creation and manufacturer design cues to provide consistent and high quality models.
- Work with technical artists and animators to deliver ‘animation’ ready solutions, landing gear, cockpits, cargo doors, ejection seats.
- Hard surface modeling experience.
- Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
- A keen eye for Industrial Design
- Excellent sense of form, mass and volume.
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.