You will be responsible for managing the technical and electrical infrastructure of both sites ensuring that they meet the required standards of operation and safety so that they are ready for the wide range of live events that take place throughout the year. You will also be tasked with maintaining and testing a very extensive and inventory of professional and state of the art event equipment covering lighting, audio, rigging and AV taking an active role in planned maintenance and service programs, equipment audits and purchase plans. As part of the overall events team you will be providing key assistance to the production team on technical requirements ,you will be supported and encouraged to take an active role in the planning and delivery of some unique and compelling events.
You are able to illustrate a strong electrical and technical background so this means you have
- A high level of practical experience testing and maintaining audio .lighting and AV equipment
- A strong electrical background to BS7909 standard
- Experience planning and executing equipment audits, testing, maintenance plans & programmes
- Certified PAT testing experience
- Knowledge and experience of managing the technical infrastructure of a mid – large size venue (This will include and not limited to lighting ,rigging ,data ,audio and control systems)
- Crew/team management experience
- Health & safety knowledge to IOSH standard
- An excellent level of commercial acumen
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience and the chance to be part of a successful innovative team who are responsible for some unique events at a very compelling venue. For consideration and further information apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA