The company has a very solid partnership with a prestigious 4* hotel and alongside one of the company Directors, you will play a significant daily role on a daily basis when it comes to attending to the daily AV requirements for a range of client events within the venue’s spaces. The beauty with this position is that because you and the Director will be the sole on site contacts so you will be exposed to a number supporting tasks and responsibilities that contribute to the overall delivery of an event, you will also be trained in a number of processes that will allow you the freedom to confidently plan, prepare and book technical and crew resources for events at the venue.
- You have a strong background as an AV Technician and you are able to demonstrate the ability to set up and operate professional audio and AV systems
- A high level of fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- A friendly and confident character
- Confidence in a client facing situations
- A smart appearance
- Excellent communication
- A flexible approach to working industry hours
On offer is a competitive basic, the opportunity to work closely with one of the company Directors, meal allowance and the chance to be a key player at a prestigious venue.
So for further details and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA