Are you an outstanding AV Technician who has a passion for tech and live events? If so here’s an opportunity for you to progress your career with a leading technical production company that values all their staff and encourages them to grow
The role will see you;
- Based at a prestigious London venue
- Working on a variety of conferences, award shows, launches and much more
- Working closely with the Technical Manager and part of a talented team
- Setting up, operating and troubleshooting pro audio and AV equipment
- Liaising with clients and venue staff
- Making an impactful contribution to some excellent events
- At least 12 months experience as an AV Technician
- Ability to set up, operate and troubleshoot AV and audio systems
- A friendly and confident personality
- A background in live event production
- Experience in a customer-facing situation
- An attitude focused on achievement
- An excellent team player
- A willingness to progress, learn and develop.
In return, you will work on some great events and be given the support to aid your development
On offer is a great basic dependent on experience plus overtime a total of 32 days holidays and benefits package.
For more information and further consideration apply now with your full CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA