The Associate PR Manager will be reporting to the Senior PR Manager to create and oversee the execution of UK PR plans and manage the daily requests and relationships with the company's local offices in Germany and France and distribution partners within the EMEA territories.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of specialist media UK PR activity for a series of allocated titles
- Cultivate new and nurture existing UK specialist media contacts, in order to establish effective working relationships across the media spectrum.
- Manage the contact database, seeking to expand the company's coverage outside of the traditional media
- Act as the key point of contact for specialist UK press office related enquiries
- Work closely with the central marketing team to ensure UK PR activity integrates into the wider marketing mix
- Assist with first and third party licensors where relevant
- Regularly sync up with the central Community Managers to ensure UK PR messaging is consistent across all social activity
- Attend trade events such as E3 and GamesCom as and when required to manage media appointments
- Liaise with US PR team to formulate global PR strategy for relevant titles
- To perform additional duties where required
- At least 1.5 years demonstrable experience in a PR role within the Video Games Industry
- Evidence of good working relationships with relevant UK media and a strong network of industry contacts
- Interest in Video Games and/or entertainment products preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and online environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to work across job levels and cultures
- Ability to negotiate with all parties to bring about win-win situations
- Understand all games within the groups portfolio
- Knowledge of key competitors, awareness of competitor activity, and the industry an advantage
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to exhibit strong presentation skills
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team
Some of the employee benefits for this company include Private medical insurance, 5% company contribution pension scheme and discount voucher!
if this role is of interest and you would like to discuss then please get in touch!