VNOC Support Engineer (24 / 7 CANARY WHARF)
|Job Title:||VNOC Support Engineer (24 / 7 CANARY WHARF)|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tony Reed|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 12:13|
VNOC Engineer / Support Technician (CANARY WHARF) – The role will see you providing support and engineering services to include troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of video conferencing, audio visual, projection, pro audio, video, control, and IP networks, either on clients’ sites or by remote support and diagnostics at the office. You will be responsible for the safe and correct diagnosis of faults, removal, repair, test, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
• Accurately and quickly diagnose and remedy faults and problems. Troubleshoot electronic systems and equipment.
• Providing remote support to clients over the telephone and utilising remote support technologies at the VNOC.
• Assist with preventive maintenance of customer equipment.
• Train and instruct the customer on the proper use of the equipment.
• Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and drawings and reporting and remedying any discrepancies.
• A full working knowledge and understanding of VC technologies and network applications is essential.
• A full working knowledge of communications and audio visual systems and system components is essential.
• Hold recognised VC installation or support accreditation or qualification, or equivalent combination of education and related field experience.
• 3 years’ minimum experience in the testing, fault finding, servicing, maintenance, engineering and installation of electronic audio visual systems, or related field.
• Solid foundation in providing exceptional customer service and support in a fast-paced AV / VC environment.
• Understanding the technicalities of remote support technologies (eg, VPN, Remote Desktop, etc)
• Video and IP Networking accreditations would be advantageous
I am looking for suitable candidates that can either fulfill a 1st line or 2nd line role or both. Due to the nature of the role you must live within a commutable distance of Canary Wharf.
If this role sounds of interest then please send me your full technical CV to find out more.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA
Vnoc support remote diagnostic audio visual a/v crestron amx video audio signal av automation vc installation extron kramer Tandberg cisco lifesize Polycom videoconference service maintenance crestron amx rack cisco mcu gateway installation audio video signal exterity engineer IPTV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audio Technical Support Specialist
£25000 - £32000 per annum
Technical Support - French Speaker
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Event Support Technician (Event Production)
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Technical Support Manager (Audio Visual & Entertainment)
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Technical Sales Engineer
£20000 - £30000 per annum